The MAN Family Wines Masterclass Course has been designed to be user-friendly allowing you, the student, to easily track your progress using the Progress tab. The course begins with an Introduction, Winemaking Philosophy, and History section. Next you will learn about the unique Location, Vineyard Practices and Winemaking techniques that have made the MAN Family range of wines so successful. The wine range section will provide you with all the knowledge you need to confidently recommend these wines to your guests. In each section you will find captivating videos, in-depth topic notes, as well as a fun and challenging Test Your Knowledge quiz.
The Discussion Forum provides a platform where you can interact with the Masterclass Course Tutor as well as fellow students currently completing the course. Scenario-based questions will be asked by your tutor on the Discussion Forum. These discussions are designed to give you the opportunity to master the art of recommending. You will be able to discuss the various wines on this forum with fellow students and share ideas and sales techniques with one other.
It is recommended that you print out the MAN Family Wines Masterclass printable notes before beginning the course. These notes can be found on the contents page under the heading Course Handouts (located on the right-hand side of the screen). Another printable resource available under the Course Handouts is the Cheat Sheet which provides a detailed overview for each of the wines in the MAN Family Wines range. This Cheat Sheet can be used to help refresh your knowledge about the various wines on offer.
Once you have completed all five sections (including the Test Your Knowledge quizzes), you will write the Ultimate Test Your Knowledge quiz. The overall course pass rate is a minimum of 70%. The initial Test Your Knowledge quizzes make up 60% of your final mark while the final Ultimate Test Your Knowledge quiz makes up the other 40% of your final mark.
Are you ready to become an expert on MAN Family Wines wines?... Absolutely!
Well, then let's get you started on this exciting journey of becoming an accredited MAN Family Wines advisor!