Skip to main content

Anthonij Rupert Wines | Masterclass | 2021_T2


Beverageintelligence
Enrollment in this course is by invitation only

About This Course

Welcome to the Anthonij Rupert Wines Masterclass Course, where you can become a wine advisor for Anthonij Rupert Wines, and grow your beverage knowledge by learning directly from the winemaker.
Join Mark as he leads you through the vineyards and wine cellar, and enjoy the unique experience of learning directly from the winemaker.

In this course you will:

  • Gain key insights into the History, Terroir, and Winemaking Philosophy of Anthonij Rupert Wines;
  • Get firsthand knowledge about the different vineyard management techniques in place at Anthonij Rupert Wines;
  • Find out the secrets behind the making of Methode Cap Classique and the L’Ormarins range;
  • Discover the full range of handcrafted, world class wines that Anthonij Rupert has to offer;
  • Learn how to successfully pair wines with food, and recommend them with confidence;

      Course Outline

      The Anthonij Rupert Wines Masterclass Course has been designed to be user-friendly. Whilst completing this course, you can easily track your progress using the Progress tab. The course begins with the following modules, Introduction, Winemaking Philosophy, and History. Next, you will learn firsthand about the unique Location, Vineyard Practices, and Winemaking Techniques that have made Anthonij Rupert Wines an internationally acclaimed wine brand. The Anthonij Rupert Wines section will provide you with all the knowledge you need to confidently recommend their wines to your guests. In each section you will find captivating videos, in-depth topic notes, as well as a fun and challenging Test Your Knowledge quiz.

      The Discussion Forum provides a platform where you can interact with the Anthonij Rupert Wines Masterclass Course tutor, as well as fellow students currently completing the course. Scenario-based questions will be asked by your tutor on the Discussion Forum. These discussions are designed to give you the opportunity to master the art of recommending Anthonij Rupert Wines. You will be able to discuss the various wines on this forum with fellow students, and share ideas and sales techniques with each other.

      It is recommended that you print out the Anthonij Rupert Wines Masterclass Printable Notes before beginning the course. These notes can be found on the Anthonij Rupert Wines Masterclass contents page under the heading Course Handouts (located on the right hand side of the screen). Another printable resource available under the Course Handouts is the Anthonij Rupert Wines Cheat Sheet which provides a detailed overview for each of the wines in the Anthonij Rupert range. This Cheat Sheet can be used to help refresh your knowledge about the various Anthonij Rupert wines on offer.

      Once you've completed all five sections (including the Test Your Knowledge quizzes) of the Anthonij Rupert Wines Masterclass Course you will write The Ultimate Test Your Knowledge quiz.. The course pass rate is 70% or higher. The Test Your Knowledge quizzes make up 60% of your final mark while The Ultimate Test Your Knowledge quiz makes up the other 40% of your final mark for the Masterclass Course.

      Are you ready to become an expert on Anthonij Rupert Wines wines?... Absolutely!
      Well, then let's get you started on this exciting journey of becoming an accredited MAN Family Wines advisor!

Requirements

You should have completed the Beverageintelligence Wine101 course and been nominated as a Wine Advisor in your property.

Course Staff

Course Staff Image #1

Richard

Richard is the Course Curator for the Beverageintelligence Online University Courses. He is passionate about sharing his wine knowledge to others by creating online education tools. Richard’s happy place is the kitchen where he likes to be creative and prepare great meals to share with friends and family. He has been introduced in the world of wine by his father and like him has strong preference for wine from the Graves Appellation of Bordeaux.
When he is not thinking “cooking” and “wine”, Richard’s thinks “swimming”, “trail running” and “mountain biking”. He loves to discover the great outdoors of South Africa on his bike or by foot.

Frequently Asked Questions

What web browser should I use?

The platform works best with current versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari, or with Internet Explorer version 9 and above.